Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pinwheel Blanket Free Pattern



















This is the pattern I created after I realized how many left over yarn scraps I had just sitting in my basket. This pattern is perfect for using up the yarn you already have, and create a nice lap blanket, throw, or baby blanket.


















Consider making a car seat blanket for a newborn baby. This would make a terrific baby shower gift, and so many moms love having a small blanket that just covers the car seat. No more blankets that drag on the floor or fall off the car seat. 



















The way I wrote this pattern is to enable all levels of crocheters to follow it. There are many step-by step photos, explanations, and instructions. You will not be disappointed.




















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosísimos trabajos, lástima que no entres a publicar más, una gran pena!

    ReplyDelete